National Sleep Therapy is expanding throughout the United States. If you truly care about providing the best patient care, we want to hear from you. We are currently looking for strong team players in these fields:
- RN/RT/Health Educator – Wilmington, NC
- Account Managers
- Set-up technicians
RN/RT/Health Educator – Wilmington, NC
Looking for a seasoned healthcare professional to help an innovative healthcare
organization that is changing the landscape of Sleep Apnea. If you are an RN or
RT who wants to make a difference in patients' lives by supporting and educating
them on their sleep disorder, we would like to hear from you. Duties include:
- Educating patients with sleep disorders on the proper use of equipment and/or
- Supporting patients with information regarding their questions and/or trouble
- shooting for them.
- Performing outreach education to patients following their setup to assure the
- success of their therapy.
- Providing and setting up various types of equipment for sleep disorders.
- Capturing and documenting patients' interaction in electronic records.
- Consulting with referring physicians regarding patients' treatment, medical
- condition and setup results.
- Participating in ongoing professional education and training sessions regarding
- respiratory patient care.
- Performing other related duties as needed helping us achieve success in
- patient therapy outcome.
PRN position to start with expansion capabilities for the right person.
Competitive compensation with success bonus potential.
Help build our business by working closely with leading physicians to improve patient care. Premium patient care is our number one priority.
We need technicians licensed in their state to perform CPAP set-ups using a patient set-up protocol that puts the patient first.
To apply: please fill out the form to the left and upload your resume in pdf format.